- Everyday bad habits
The most common one is the habit of slouching and holding the head down for a long time (for example, when using a smartphone).
- Sleep disorders
Not only do high and soft pillows cause bad sleep but they are also the reason for the appearance of the double chin.
How to get rid of a double chin?
1. With the help of physical exercises
One of the simplest but most effective methods of getting rid of the double chin is to do exercises. All because not only do these exercises affect the skin but also the facial muscles. The first results will be visible after one week of practicing. The most important thing is to do them consistently.
- Find a thick book in a thick cover. Place it on your head. Walk in this position for 10 minutes every day. Over time, you can swap the book for a heavier one.
- Imagine that there is a heavy load hanging from your lower jaw. Try to hold it by straining your facial muscles. Your head should be bent backward. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Try to touch the tip of your nose with your tongue, after this, try to touch your lower jaw with your tongue. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Open your mouth widely, paint an imaginary ’8′ at maximum amplitude with your tongue. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Put your elbows on the table, lean your chin on your fists. Try to bend your head to the front, creating resistance with your arms at the same time.